WORK W/ ME
Are you ready for the branding / coaching / or consulting process with me? If any of the below relate to your thinking- keep reading…
- I want to love what a do!
- I am committed to the success of my good-for-the-world business, idea or action
- I want to make my ideas happen
- I want my business or organization to be grounded in my values, purpose, strengths and passions
- I am looking for accountability, support and a framework for achieving my goals
- Creating a sustainable business depends on authenticity and alignment with myself
- I want to define success on my own terms
- I have the passion and vision to move forward- but not sure where to start. Or Im stuck!
- I’m ready to go for it and be financially sustainable in this venture so I can make a lasting difference in the world
- Ive got the business thing going- now I need to get it out to the world with branding and strategy!
I offer brand design, strategy, coaching and consulting for Entrepreneurs and entities with a passion for good-for-the-world ideas and business aligned with your values, strengths and what makes you come alive. Together let’s look at where you are now, what is and is not working, what you want to create and what seems to be standing in your way, determine goals and intentions, and set actions moving forward. You’ll find a uniquely safe space to process & succeed on your own terms, understanding your strengths & trusting them enough to go for it – from the inside out. Let’s make things happen! Or if your just looking for design/strategy, go here!
HOW THIS WORKS
We will start with you… who you are, what your strengths, values & visions are, big and small, day to day and long term. That is our grounding, and will bring clarity, energy, and awareness to everything you do. You are creative, resourceful and whole… what do you have to offer the world that no one else has? What makes you come alive and lose track of time?
Then we move outward from there…
– Entrepreneurs/Idea Creators: Finding purpose, missions, offerings/services, communications, goals, etc. Looking at how your business or idea impacts your clients/customers, team members, suppliers, community, the environment, and financial sustainability. We will look at every aspect of your business and set goals, strategies and actions to make your business a success.
– Those looking for meaningful work: Developing awareness and actions to get you from where you are now to where you want to be. What is your dream job, what companies, people, or places of work align with what you want? We will get you moving, connecting, communicating, creating.
Shoot me an e-mail now to set up your free 20 minute consultation to talk about how we might work together. Chelsbay@gmail.com
This initial call will give us a chance to know one another and see if it’s a good fit- you will get a sense of what a coaching conversation is like, and you can ask as many questions as you like. If we decide to move forward, we can set up a plan of how often and when we want to start!
I offer coaching/consulting via Skype or phone for clients located anywhere in the world, as well as in-person sessions for residents of the Traverse City, MI region at my downtown home office. We will be using simple online tools such as trello, google docs, etc to keep notes, accountability, actions and progress all in one place and accessible to us both at all times.
COME ALIVE. BE THE CHANGE. If you’re ready for it- let’s talk!!
Chelsea is trained as a life coach through inviteCHANGE, and is a member of the International Coach Federation.
The International Coach Federation defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.”
I define it as a co-created partnership with you, who desires (and is ready!) to look at the many aspects of your life and make change to come alive, live fully alive and make a difference in the world. I will support you in challenging assumptions, clearing blocks and shining light on a path forward and plan of action that reflects your values, life missions, and priorities.
Coaching brings new perspective to where you are at, and helps you close the gap between where you are and where you want to be. The coaching relationship has no place for judgment, and provides a safe place to process, feel, create awareness, succeed, and take action.
Some cool things about coaching: • Complete focus on YOU and YOUR agenda • Objectivity and a fresh perspective not affected by any history • No unsolicited advice • Nonjudgmental approach • Oriented towards the future, not the past • Willingness to challenge you and help you honor your commitments to yourself • Deep belief in your inner knowing and ability to succeed • Strict confidentiality • Accountability
You can achieve: Clarity, meaning and fulfillment • Less stress and worry • Stronger, healthier relationships • Greater personal and professional success • Purpose, direction, confidence • Better understanding of my strengths as a conscious entrepreneur • Making ideas happen!
I specialize in working with individuals and entrepreneurs with values centered in “good-for-the-world” (environmental justice, social justice, health/wellness, local, fair trade, organic, creative, sustainability, etc) Together we will focus on amplifying your strengths, and develop skills that work with your values, and look at all aspects of developing a successful and impactful business from the inside out.
WHY HIRE A COACH?
Entrepreneur magazine says “Every entrepreneur needs a coach!” And they point out what to look for in a coach that is right for you: Experience, Attitude, Willing to share, Expertise in their field, Accessibility, Connections, Expectations, A love of teaching, Hold you accountable.
I have been a conscious entrepreneur for 12+ years as a green graphic designer, sustainable filmmaker, non-profit board member, green event creator, and have helped dozens of conscious organizations and businesses get started through my strategy, design and community organizing work. I am surrounded by Conscious Entrepreneurs (my father, husband, in-laws, every design client I have ever had, friends, extended family).. Its who I am and what I am passionate about. We can all use what we are good at and passionate about for good!