(The podcast above tells you a little more about my personal story, or to read it, you can click here)
“My mission in life is to use what I’m good at and passionate about for good, and to inspire others to do what makes them come alive and make a difference in the world. For the past 10+ years, I have been living that out through being a graphic designer & strategist (and everything else creative) working specifically for environmentally and socially responsible businesses and organizations. The relationships I have built with these entrepreneurs, non-profits and farmers all over the world has gone beyond the design relationship, and into aspects of their lives, purposes, values, and directions forward. These experiences led me to choose to become a life coach, consultant, designer, video producer, events creator and more. As long as PURPOSE, RELATIONSHIPS & CREATION are involved- I’m all about it as it comes from the same place for me:)
I have lived it, and seen many times what “living your purpose” and “doing what makes you come alive” and making a difference in the world can do to one’s life- and it’s awesome. I wish this joy, this peace, this inspiration and passion, this clarity and fulfillment for everyone.
Entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, intrapreneurs, freelancers and anyone looking for meaningful work; We all have something to offer the world that no one else does, and we can all use our skills and passions for good. I want to co-create a way with you to get you from where you are now, to where you want to be. What makes you come alive?
Learn more about what this looks like and get in touch!
I love to inspire, activate, create, connect…
… to be outdoors as much as possible (I could hike or canoe all day!), dance, eat well, and I love my creative husband , spectacular cats, family and community.
DETAILS & LINKS
In addition to life coaching, Chelsea runs her own design firm in Traverse City, MI, working on everything from fair trade Palestinian olive oil labels to branding for local food / drink companies, to non-profit strategy and everything in between. Check out her work here. Previously, she was a co-owner of The Change with a similar mission… Check out that work here.
She also is the producer and communications director of Stone Hut Studios (films for a better world) with her film creator husband, Aaron.
INVOLVEMENT outside of work:
– Oryana board member 2013- present (local food co-op)
– On The Ground board member 2008-2014 (Sustainable community development in fair trade farming regions across the world)
– Bioneers planing committee 2008-2011 (Conference to inspire action of people and planet)
– Speak Up Street Magazine advisory committee 2014-present (Local magazine to empower and give voice to the homeless)
– Sponsor of students (friends) from a Kilimanjaro Orphanage in Tanzania 2006-present
– Green Cuisine planning committee 2010-2013 (Annual celebration of local food and drink- zero waste event)
– Co-created the documentary Connected By Coffee with my husband about Fair Trade farmers from Central America
– Fulfillament creator: storytelling event to inspire change
And more- I love being involved in good stuff!